Sunday, August 27, 2006

one more to go~~

Well well 1 more to go, which mean is me, 2 tiring days or more than that, which m not complaining juz to make a statement here.. shop for my sis wedding, on nov. 3rd wed in my family which i will make it 4 next yr and i dont have ny single idea who is the person, of course not im, now i dont care juz do whatever i feel wish for, as what he sd we r not getting back together so i have to act, feel n talk like whatever my motive is, isnt it? correct me if m wrong here, which i dont think so... and i never regret for what had happen between us last yr... even i thanked god so many time on this issue...
Never feels obligated or frusterated cos he is not comparetible in generally i mean, i dont have to mention all those yada yada thingy.. m on my track now, m happier than b4 and alwiz count my blessing...
toast to my sister " be happy and happy u'll be, amen". As for me... i know i am happy nuetrally happy, tho m still on going process m njoy this thing my journey i mean, but i still needs a clear mind to make choices evryday, rite choices, rite moves and great deal bout dat...
all those i-dont-want-u list, u shud be blessed as well, u cant force other ppl to like you and its better ito be in sincere relationship isnt it, lies will get u to nowhre.... oh yes bout him~ my boo, now my the feelings gone, no feelings at all, cos, well like what u've sd, its juz a mistake, yup its a mistake for me as well... reason y, to make it clear, i dont like boys, but at least an experience for me which boys will alwis be boys and they will turn men by the age of u-also-dont-know-when.
i dont like to turn sad into anger, which it will corrupt my energy of course, and i dont want it to be waste for nothing... nothing can touch me, nothing can harm me, as long that god alwiz be wif me and m in the family!!! the 3rd times alwis the lucky one.
to my fwen's fwen, well, tho u have the desire on me, or u have somethg on me... well u want me, its all depend on me, not u, if u still can trigger but no point if i dont want it to happen, its not as ez as what u think, its not ez as it looks tho.... keep it low, keep it wise, u know i aint show, tho its a purffect time!!!
back to work 2mrw, which i dont know y, married ppl hunt me all in this a few days back, not really, since m starting my work thre, well well, sorry to say this, no interest in married man, experience, let me think who will rest 1st.. ;)
now feeling better after wrote this... i feel m on the track back, feel nothing to lose in term on my relationship with im, he needs me i know, i know like i dont need him, oh yes i dont actually, as i told myself b4, love is alwis sweeet but the grundge is much much better... u make me suffer i make u never forget me... and i will.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home