Thursday, July 20, 2006

Heppy Buffday to ME!! eheheh

I don't mind spending some time
Just hanging here with you
Cuz I don't find too many guys
That treat me like you do
Those other guys all wanna take me for a ride
But when I walk their talk is suicide
Some people never get beyond their stupid pride
But you can see the real me inside
And I'm satisfied, oh no, ohh

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine

I can make you nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
Baby i'm perfect for you

My love, ohh oh

I could be your confidante
Just one of your girlfriends
But I know that love's what you want
If tomorrow the world ends
Why shouldn't we be with the one we really love?
Now tell me who have you been dreaming of
At night at home? oh no, ohh

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine

I can make you nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
Baby i'm perfect for you

Excuse me for feeling
This moment is critical
Might be me feeling
It could get physical, oh no, no no

well, well after a few days back celebrating my buffday now getting slower, tired! ahahah

today 7/8 not quite but a long way to go ahahahaha..... to complete this blog. Pheww... things goin hectic but well thank god i manage everything recently, no hanky panky stuff anymore, well... him its not a mjor things, the feelings of liking him is still thre, but whatever... i dont concentrate on that, my work is my priority....

as usually talk about man, him, m slowly move my butt, like mr big in s&c, i have my own life now, and m like it, its blessed m not back to square 1, sad.. of course, but like ive said its a choice for my own sake....

afaz... well, let gone be by gone... we're not meant to be together dats for sure, not another heartbreak....

err... ahaha dat guy, even want to write his name i also dun want, for heaven sake, MYOB puhleeezzz.... luckly m making my move, we r sooooooooo not equal to be together not in my other life of course....

aint no other man... at the moment, cos... dis is what i want... after tormented event i've called, a'a no thank u, m happy with what i have rite now, just make use whatever i have....

thanks for those gvg me gift for my buffday... i appreaciated it soo much, pretty sad a few days back, but njoyd feeling sad nyway... dat moment... as for now, m happy and well be blessed with it... life is about experience... so.. learn from it....

life... m ok, yup ok 80% ehehe... need to focus more, ganbatte to me...... not happy happy but neutreally happy... get things done slowly... need to see him... tight cash but no worries... life is alwiz beautiful to me and i want to make mylife meaningful, happy and fill with sooo much love and happiness... amen.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home