Friday, June 23, 2006

hide and seek

Eeheh... put my photo at my blog, its quite sometimes i didnt update it. So far so gud, thing moves rapidly, my period of some journey ended quite fast, m tired to waste my energy, to focus on men, well, its all predicted, their moves, tots and all, m tired and i dont want to get involve with anything nymore... its not sad, cos i want to set my track back to better path, m a teaser, m gud in enuff to **** around if i want to, when it comes so ezly, makes me bored and naaahh.... it is bored, he still cute as b4, ahaha.... u know who
m aware of my environment, my sorroundings, at this point, i dont want to do nything, juz set my track back, men can come and go, if they want to fuck around go ahead, but not wif me, thank to god who took me back from my old stage and blessed where i belongs now. i wont look back not anymore, for what purpose, on what ground, angerness, sadness its all passed, now, at this point i just want to be me, me me me its all about me of course. i need to define evrythg. God, thank you for loving me, and guide me untill dis stage, fwens i o u a lot of things.... bind my heart, bind my soul, bind from any harm dat will cause.... make me wise, make me peace, a bit down today, well dats part of the journey today, m fine wif nything, take it positively....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home