Wednesday, August 23, 2006

down to drainage....

as grey as my heart, as cold as today.. nothing seems change, nothing seems improve... what will i do get back, nothing... yup when its all been expected, dats not the correct way in life, expectation, well, i dont expect nything now on, enjoy evrything and desire nothing... when m like dis, no one comes around, well i used to dat tho...m not surprised!!
m soo soo sad, with evrythg around me... frens, not blame them but its hard to xpress how and why, i dont know how to let this feelings out, sometimes... u just cant bear... it... alone... sometimes u cant understand those feelings y.. god i just wish that this feeling will stop immediately, i wish i will much more happier...

1 Comments:

Blogger myownmind said...

Cigarette Name story (hahahaha)

I am Peter Stuyvesant
I have two friends, Benson and Hedges
I came from the city of Marlboro,
In the Salem high country
I Always carry a Mild Seven
I rode on a White Horse
Going to Kingsway in Kent
It was Lucky Strike I fell i n love
With the daughter of Master Duke
Her name Was YSL
We got married by Perillys , the priest
We checked in at the house of Dunhill
And booked into room number 555
I laid her on the bed made of Gold Leaf
I played with her two Matterhorns
When I poked in my Rothmans King Size
; She cried in delight, "You are a Rough Rider!!!"
You are riding like a mad Camel
When I asked her if she is satisfied
She answered" I want MORE!!!!"
Then suddenly she turned aroun d and asked me if I want to enter her Gudang Garam.
She said... depan belakang puas, barulah Sampoerna!!!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home