Thursday, August 17, 2006

Loosen Up my BUTTON.....

Hurm..., gravy as zarin sd ahahaah.... past my convo, past my days as a student, well... nothings much lately happen... not really..... life seems getting better and much much more better m happy, neutrally happy and feels more raunchier ahahahah.. oh my what m trying to expressed here!!
m happy tho with evrything, blessed with everything, of cos evryday m counting my blessings... thank you god... really.... i know what i want, which is more important now, cos, u have to decide and create the path that u wanted to choose, i dont give any damn fuck to the person who will be in betwin ahahah... no laa just be more dramatic here.. eheh... he said m a bit physco, who the heaven dat i care.....
tired will go to sleep early... for heaven and earth i shall perish, for the sake of god i will be elightment... to my cutey boo... u r sweet enuff to be my pet bro.. yup, u r still a kid in my eyes... my sweet pet bro in cairo, ehehe... ngeri ye ahahha.... well, "jgn nak letak kat photo bucket"!!... love never dies.. happiness never end.. i wish i can regained my energy back again......
U make me strong, u make me feel complete... thanks for being the all the time, i will never going to look back again... thank you god... really thank u....




2 Comments:

Blogger myownmind said...

apa nie pet bro berapa ramai yahhhh??

online x sound.. sampainya hati...

org wat stok sundri.. takde nak share2... send aa yg in short in button ke.. ahahaha...nak tinguk armpit mashein ahahaha

3:09 PM  
Blogger dreamchaser8878 said...

past is past, u cannot change the past, but u can learn from mistakes

u plan yr future, life must go on, maybe yg dtg lebih baik dari yg pergi. never loose sight of yur brigther future,

yur future lies in your hand, think +ve

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home