Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yada Yada Yada.......

Well well after a long long time i didnt have much time for updating my blog, miss my dearest blog. almost a week not feelin very well, lost appetite in 'that' maybe the hormones up side down eheheh.... 2rmw got a blind have to date... for the sake of my parent, well juz proceed... i dunno my sometimes i do feel like i like him, ignore him, tired of him, means all those feeling jumble up at times ... well what to do... but i know what i want dats for sure.. and i dont want him ;)
the other of him.... hurmm.... i have to make it stop ive tried, well.. i dont know... my fren staying wif me.. no comments.. m nuetral tots make a lot of assumption adn i dont want to corrupt my own mind.. m juz following my dearest heart.
the other of him, sigh... m not ur gf, or what , get a life... we cant be together hello, wake up!!!
shedee mana ntah die.... lost in translucent of time (wrong spelling) dont care... hurm... i dont know maybe cos my hormones is not stable ive become more emotional... i hate dat but have to enjoy evrythgs...
life or something like dat, need to be cleanse my energy to be more powerful of cos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home