Friday, June 09, 2006

Be Strong and Be Still

today, slept at 8 in the morning... this pc is very lagging, watch WC last nite, now writting like a diary.. what do i feel today.... neutral .... very neutral, him, i hate to talk about men & relationship now, hate is not a suitable word, juz dont want to talk about it... maybe i juz woke up and dunno whats spinning in my head now, i know what to do, i know how to deal wif things, but sometimes i do make a mistakes, after all its juz a human side that evrybody's have it, the situation, life situation not a problem, its part of the journey which everybody have to face it, now, to make a choice and desicion its a very tough still sometimes its very hard for me to choose the rite one, shit new bleach is already out, need to go to BB to find new dvd uuwaaa, a lot of things happend in my life, and m feel lucky blessed, strange ya but its true, i know if i can handle these things for sure, its shud be fine in the future and also its part of my joureny of life that ive choose b4...
The thing works actually, but naaa that is past which is 2-3 wiks ago, i dont want to toture nybody, the fun is over ahaha, now back to normal me which i have to focus on my work, and feel it run smoothly, hungry, need to defrost the chicken 1st, i dnt y i have to think bout nonsense nymore, him, juz ignore him, m tired of him, evrythg dat he did got hiding msges, we dont belong to each other nymore , y dont u juz fuck off 4rm mylife , i dont like to curse but, y can he stick wif he's dcsn that he made, i dont want to know and i dont need to know bout dat, its over and i already be glad wif it, this is what happend if u being so stubborn, which well, ive changed a lot of things in mylife, lifestyle, a lot of things, improvin myself to be much better person for myself, serve well 4 myself, no expectation, enjoy evrything and desire nothing, living by a moment, counting my blessing evryday and anythg evrythg dat passes me by....
after dis my life would be much greater somehow i feel deep inside me, i dont know y, and no question bout it, and i do feel... enjoy the feelings, things alwis happenf, no matter what, who, when or anytgh, but do alwis do re-member than u will discover somethg tremendously will happen afterwards. I juz want to gain more knowledge, re-member me, exprience life( the way it shud be rite) whichit most important, channel the energy to much place needed, it knows how it work, no big deal bout that, andlastly, alwis be positive, they r ur mirror......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home