Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i have No Fear....

pussy cat dolls ft busta rhymes - don t cha

More on Grouper.com








Life started normal today... sick but like i care if m sick, its juz a matter of time... to heal back, evrything its alwis like this... u drive me crazy, just cant sleep.... crazy but it feels allrite... urm.. i left all behind... m starting to be okay now... suffer its juz an illusion somehow... love is still evrywhre... not now m focus on my work which is my priority... i dont want to look back anymore... i dont want to get lost anymore... what's been done, its already the pass.... about all him (sssss) in mylife also i dont want to know... they can do whatever they want but nothing can stop from what i want in life now...

marriage? i dont know.. for now of cos... work is moer important.... relationship will comes later.. bout that boy... i have no comments as well... he has his own way to deal wif his m already walk away from 'that life' as i mention, i do like him... but i know my limitation, boundaries, my terrority of cos... m a big women now... i have brains to think.. well.. dat kind of boy ez to handle... as far as i can see he needs love and attention... well... i cant make any decision... his life... and this is mylife... been thre tru dat rite... y i have to be wif the person which didnt appreciate me... i value myself... appreaciate myself.... to go i have faith, to love is to be destiny... what ever i have, i devoted now and then... to eternity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home