Saturday, May 13, 2006

The day Dat.......

the day that shud for bid myself from hearing and thinking bout him, what is the past remains as it is... nothing can changed and i dont want to change it, as i mention b4 ive wasted my youth, wasted my time... as my fren said y shud i be so stupid, life must goes on, whatever it is...
i passed all the sadness, ive asked god to take my sadness away, its been like a impact, huge impact, but now, dat feelings changed.... i have what that i need, if not all but partly which is now m count my blessing, towards this journey, towards my end, my life shud be happy, from all the time within.
being stupid calling him, being stupid view back his pixies wif his 'special fwen' , but i have to let go this feeling... by remember something new, yummy ahahah.... u know who... of course, a fling juz a fling, if u want me to be in ur arms... u know how does it feel... ahahahaha..... well, being 'biatch' is not a sin, love is not a sin, love shud makes u happy from within..... kiss u here, kiss u at the 4head, life is not ez, but u will remember me untill u dead....


Ahora que ya mi vida se encuentra normal, ooh, ooh
Que tengo encasa quien suena con verme llegar, ooh, oh
Ahora puedo decir que me encuentro de pie
Ahora que me va muy bien

Ahora que con el tiempo logre superar, hmm
Aquel amor que por poco me llega a matar, no
Ahora ya no hay mas dolor
Ahora el fin vuelvo a ser yo

[1] - Pero me acuerdo de ti
Y otra vez pierdo la calma
Pero me acuerdo de ti
Y se me desgarra el alma
Pero me acuerdo de ti
Y se borra mi sonrisa
Pero me acuerdo de ti
Y mi mundo se hace trizas

Ooh, oh, hey
Ahora que me futuro comienza a brillar, hmm-mm
Ahora que me han devuelto la seguridad, oh, whoa
Ahora ya no hay mas dolor
Ahora al fin vuelvo a ser yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home