Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Heart...........

My Heart
Disini kau dan aku
terbiasa bersama
menjalani kasih sayang
bahagia kudenganmu

pernahkah kau menguntai
hari paling indah
ku ukir nama kita berdua
disini surga kita

bila kita mencintai yg lain
mungkin kah hati ini akan tegar
sebisa mungkin tak akan pernah
sayang ku akan hilang

if u love somebody
could we be this strong
i will fight to win
our love will conquer all
wouldn’t risk my love
even just one night
our love will stay in my heart
my heart

1st day of Ramadhan, well... evrything will be smooth sailing... each day i feel a bit hatred.. to a few of people.... i dunno y of course, what ever it is just enjoy the feelings what ever feelings that i've been tru.. me as usually, create the happiness... love and luck... and dat is what i really wanna to feel and do... neutrally comes the feelings...

Sometimes m tired with those stories... i know thre is nothing to shout, to impress except HIM of course, but maybe my surroundings, env and all... i devoted my life to god now.. i have nothing to expect nymore in life... things happen as what i wished for... so m just being me, thankful and counting my blessing each second... life wont be miserable nymore... im.. nothing m happy with my current condition.. i dont care ppl saying... there is alot of thing u wont understand in this life... and who r all of u to judge another person... am i say somethg wrong here... then correct me...

My life wont be the same nymore.. i taste the bitterness of life, i dont want dat, i taste the misery of sadness which i wish i wont have to face it anymore... just let me do whatever i wished for... i dont xpect my husband to be kneeling at me.. i know what i want dat is more than enuff cos sometimes.. no ussualy ppl dont know what they want and sometimes they cant define what is really dat they want... to all of you out there... life is pretty exciting if u know how to diversify it, afterall my life is beautiful....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home