Tuesday, October 04, 2005

what is sincere, what is not, what is gud, what is bad.. define gud, define bad....

LifE -- i know what is sincere what is not, that is my wish and god granted the wish.. am i sad, yes, a bit, cos, its really painful, when u r sincere but the other party is not, but well, god showed it to me.. tru his medium, what ive suspected is true, yeah that is y m sad of, actually nothing to be sad of, its like... yeah.. i already cut off wif him what.. no need further explaination.. what shud i be sad cos of that reason, i shud be thankful to god cos he show me the truth and sincerity....

ForeVER -- nothing is forever, journey is endless, but we live forever and ever.. urm.. love is sweet, juz enjoying the moment now, to be part of this world, to be positive, feeling much better, and m soo greatful cos of his decision, this thing happend, yeah... i know i learned from hard way now, but atleast i know how does it feel exactly, this is my journey, that is my past, love is around me, and i know my love will last....

ReD-- i alwis love this colour, i know y, that is y its called redvenus ma... heheheh... maybe too much red kot, well, i think, lack of green... lies end, truth will show, it is what u want, well now i can see the truth...

Work -- when talk about work, i dunno what to comments what to say, and what to do... juz let it be.. juz follow the flow.. feeling much better now than ever....


thanks sifu, my sis and frens... hahahaha HIDUP SIHAT NIKMAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home