Sunday, September 11, 2005

me n my life

urm... settle evrything, move out, changed number... onli my work.. waaa :((, kene marah ngan bos, make sure it didnt happen, the quality dat counts.... at last ive met him, he's cute, swit, charm.... petite like me... well, juz hoping for the best lor...
when ive returned the key, seems the parents regreted and hoped that something gud will happened, reconcile ( cam slah spell jek), but.. in my heart, thre's nothing left anymore... like what he told me, things happened for reasons, move on, now... it is what will i do.. i will stop smoking for sure, i wont cut my self(barberque promises), happy to be happy, wif my new life, cos i know, its not about me, its about him.... life is a big jokes n just laugh all the way... lor...

i missed someone, dunno wether its rite or wrong, dont be jugdemental, hope for the best, hope for positive, be positive all the way....n put the highest tot, its never too late...cos ppl dat create time...its nice to be wif him... i cant sd much... its only in my heart.....

take care guys... lots of love to u... and many thanx... need time to adjust a few things... in my life....well after all
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home