Wednesday, September 07, 2005

urmm.....

urmm... still ere, still breathing, still as wonderful as i can be... having my lunch... at 4, hahaha but no worries come at 12, following the bos meh, gastric asidic... but well the air compression maybe... somebody misses me... my sis of course... heheh... yup missed her too... to close, gud and bad sometimes... ya ya when uve into my 'thingy' then u know.... y heheh....
another person also misses me... the 1st time come to the spore, feels like, i know dat nobody's waiting and not leaving nybody... but now... :).... no answer hahahah... oh god, thanks for evrythg...
across the nite, beneath the ocean, ive let go the memories, and now im ready to begin, journey without u, to live without u, this is ur choice n this is my decision. i wont turn it back, i wont live in past, i have to go on, in oder to make my new love last....
to be continue.... lapa... nak mkn dulu.... ;)
now 9 plus, still in the office, so take this chances to continue my blog... period pain.... huhuhu think go back on friday.. seems like, plus with the photo still not fin to print out... nvm, m okay... nothing much to complaint, got hsbc intervw, dunno want to go or not, for the sake of enjoying the intervw mabe... hehhehehe.... having fun? of course, m njoying everythg, compare to the last time.. really... tired? we are human, of cos u will feel that, but if u r enjoy the thing it shudnt be dat bad though...
shedee.. dunno senyap lak, my credit is running very2 low, yeah... now evrybodys look like to call me n sms me, but when in m'sia nobody wanted to.. i miss ehsan... dunno how is he coop with his back, hopefully he will getting better... now dun have much iranian fren, atieh, nobody want to teach me those persian, divune, koshkol, akhamaq, those bad words, gooidamit... ahahah... miss those days, the fud, the tibits... urm...
well, hoping everyday will be soo much wonderful and beatiful and smooth sailing..... thanx frens, thanx sis, thanx sifu and specially to god, cos m njoying more than ever..... meaningful of life, become more and more powerful in term of spiritual power... journey will continue......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home