Thursday, September 22, 2005

bind my heart, bind my soul, bind from anyharm dat will cause...

tiring, a loads of things going on, well this is life then, i want to make it meaningful... the moer i focus on my work, the more i did wrong, strange and dunno y it happened, him... dats it, its juz a fling to me... im done with him, never enuff? well, i have my own time limit, my own rules, my own teritory and my own boundaries...
it wont happened again, yes i feel cheated, i surpass that feeling, now juz im neutral.

LOVE.... endlessly... hahaha well nothing is forever.... human did stupid things for diffrent reasons, like me, i know i crossed the line, but well, i already got what ive wanted... well... now i make my move, him.... i dont know, i juz want the sincerity and truthfullness, well we'll see... im prepared.. thre's no hope at all, i juz go with the flow about my life now... another him, still sickening, still i cant read his mind but its soo fucking over, c i have to curse, yeah u dont want me, like i want u back but dont asked anymore.... cant u feel shame about urself, o my god, i dont know what is happening to him.....

LIFE .... keeps flowing, keep bumping, well i still can manage things it shud be fine.....

WORK --- god i need more energy :((, feel dunno upset with my performance dunno y lor.... huhuhuhu...

WISH - for smooth sailing ahead, better life, better performance, succeess and hapiness all the way!

HIDUP, SIHAT, NIKMAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home