Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Y my sorrounding is soooooo tense today? huhuh

i lack of green colours, anyway... life is soo gloomy , flat and low today.... well, i dont want anythg stupid will happen to me, sms sheede kat cairo, yeah, he will listening all the keluhan rasa, dat is what frens r for rite, and called waney... yup.. m not cheap, not stupid, not blind anymore... like i dont know what u want from me.. sorry guys have to be general... so rasa2 sapa2 yg trasa tu.. m not say sorry, but believe me... when the times come the times will come, buku ngan ruas...

i want to make my life is beautiful, happy and lots of lots of lots of joy and love... no one cud understand what crap m talking about, at this time i know a lots of lots of idiots want to make a move and take advantage on me, well, that wont happened... i believe dat, love cant come like a weeks or two, love need times and evrythg, i dont blame nyone ere, juz why they cant think anythg else except sex, dont u know how or feel respect, love, life, understanding...

na.. i juz want to get rid of evrytg, i know currently m fragile, but its dont mean that m stupid, blind though i look innocent... i look petite or whatever.... but still... thre's a lot ppl will protect me and guide me... no one can touch k****'s family.. never... and ever... love is swit but revenge is better but it was... now ive changed ;), no revenge, no hatred, wish no more sadness, loneliness and emptiness, gloomy and flat...

thanx sheede, afaz, waney... k.ida.. sapa lg.. of cos my sis and my sifu....i know life is beautifull sometimes... all the bumpy road its too hard for me to take... the river full of stone, the sea with soo many iceberg... urm.. hard to breath, my chest painful.... too sad to handle things... ppl wont c the fragile part of me that much xcept sheedee... rite? suke laa tu, org dok puji2 die...

god, i want to be the gr8 servant of yours, i want to archive what ive wanted, ive choose this bcos, this is my decision and i know that u know the result, make me strong, make me great, im juz a human being, y my life seems need a break, i dont curse, i make spell, cos it not about the glimpse but its a matter of doing well.... for 26 yrs my journey... i do a lots of things.... gone tru all my karma, like now... make bad wish, being soooo nauti, being soo unpredictable... yeahyeah.. dont believe ur eyes, ur eyes will alwis lie to u... errr sometimes heheh... :-*.. c me in ur dream, the dream that wont last, i alwis be me, if u r since enuff our frenship will last... take care, c ya in next blog.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home