Thursday, September 08, 2005

a past so deep that even you could not bury if you triedafter all this timeI never thought we'd be herenever thought we'd be herewhen my love for you was blindbut I couldn't make you see itcouldn't make you see itthat I loved you more than you'll ever knowa part of me died when I let you goI would fall asleeponly in hopes of dreamingthat everything would be like is was beforebut nights like this it seems are slowly fleetingthey disappear as reality is crashing to the floorafter all this timeI never thought we'd be here
never thought we'd be herewhen my love for you was blindbut I couldn't make you see itcouldn't make you see itthat I loved you more than you'll ever knowa part of me died when I let you goafter all this timewould you ever wanna leave itmaybe you could not believe itthat my love for you was blindbut I couldn't make you see itcouldn't make you see itthat I loved you more than you will ever knowa part of me died when I let you goand I loved you more than you'll ever know a part of me dies when I let you go

urm... i was blind.... but now ive open my eyes.... tired, at last, can go back 2mrw, yeay.. boss cam nak balik jek yehaaaa.... suke... balik awal.... x sempat nak write stuff byk2... x perlaa... urm.. got call from kl, not my sis, happy? hehehe yup... no reason, like ive told some1, do we need reason to love some1?... i dont think so, some of things we dont need reason.. like... the spritual thingy, let it be.... urm.. kat sini x leh ckp byk2... kene sekat2... urm...
miss m'sia, those ppl that care for me lor......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home