Sunday, October 02, 2005

is this what i alwiz wanted??

LiFE, ..... starting this journey until end which is never end actually, though nothing is forever, uncertain future, i already make my decision, this decision, ive submitted evrythg to god, i can see the truthful and sincerity... i will spread love and happiness energy all the way... tru... one last men that its hard for me to do, to let him go... but... sooner or later i have to do this as well, its juz a matter of time.... the soonest i cud get rid of him, the better my life will be....
i dont want my energy level been flopped, take away all by the negetive, i want to be more than stable, more than the best, i believe god will understand me... am i happy being like this... i am happy if my energy level cud be stable now, m cry, m suffer, go kuku, but it juz affect me, only me and god's divine energy , i dont want to try, i want to make things better for my self, be happy, be in love, be blessed, be thankful, no worries.. and it make my life more beautiful than ever....
TeARs, .... no more tears of sadness nymore, all the happy tears i will shed from now on... bind my heart, bind my soul, bind from any harm will cause... from now on, m on my own, totally, it will be beautiful... he doesnt need me nymore, well, in terms of need, what kind of need that i want and he wants,


It’s funny cause, for a while,I walked around with a smile but,
Deep inside, I could hear, voices telling me this ain't right.
Don’t you know, it’s not for you,I always knew what I had to do.
But it’s hard, to get away,Because I love you I just tried to stay.

I used to say I couldn’t do it but I did it,
After telling everybody that I wasn't with it,
Though it brings tears to my eyes, I can feel it
And I know inside I’ma be alright.I used to say
I couldn’t do it but I did it,
After telling everybody that I wasn't with it,
Though it brings tears to my eyes,
I can feel itAnd that voice inside says
I’m gonna be alright
Friends of mine, say to me,They say you got control over me.
You’re not alone, I played my part,
I saw the way you were from the start
Could I expect, so much from you,
You had a girl when I first met you.
Did the best that you could do
Now I realize I can't change you
Said I wouldn't walk away,
Some days I want to stay,
But leaving you is what I need to do to be okay.
Never thought it would be true,
Me livin' without you,
But now it's time for me to make that move.
Get rid of series bad luck, get rid of everything, i have rights to do what ever ive wanted and wish for... best of days, dont gv a dirt, i know i will be amaze with the life that ive alwis wanted... amen
Well, cant resist to write again, m in ere..
Here I am playing with those memories again
And just when I thought time had set me free
Those thoughts of you keep taunting me
Holding you, a feeling I never outgrew
Though each and every part of me has tried
Only you can fill that space inside
So there’s no sense pretending
My heart it’s not mending
Just when I thought I was over you
And just when I thought I could stand on my own
Oh baby those memories come crashing through
And I just can’t go on without
On my own I’ve tried to make the best of it alone
I’ve done everything I can to ease the pain
But only you can stop the rain
I just can’t live without you
I miss everything about you
nothing more nothing less, feel i cud tru this, thanx shedee that u cud understand, thanx to evry men that cud understand, this path its not ez in the beginning, i know, to build up back, to keep on track back, but m sure i cud do dat, manage dat, surpass dat, been thre done dat, hahhaah...stop the crush, stop the fling, i dont need that crush as well as the fling, life's will be great, life's will be beautiful, i dont live in fantasy but i am actress to this play, thou nite is cold without u, and day is hotter without u, but ur decision makes me choose this path, m happy, i let go, let u know what m feel, to u n evybody, feel much better, i know i will be fine, i will follow ur advice, gud advice from evrybody... i know that m stubborn, and m alwiz have a soft spot, all ppl got soft spot oso... no hatred, no grundge, no cursing... spread the love and happines and peaceful energy... err quit smoking not stop...
only ur self makes cud make do whatever u want to, to be happy, to be hurt, to be annoying, ur self cud allowed that, life... take it in a positive way... HIDUP SIHAT NIKMAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home