Saturday, September 03, 2005

kije yg melambak

hahaha... gud morning evrybody... skang nie kene siapkan kije by 2mrw, by hook or by crook, well, life, i want to make my life meaningful as the life is meaningless... i want to create my whole day to be such a wonderful moment by value evry moment, evry precious moment, kata laa divune pon, its my life, my journey and only me who can create and make it meaningful. sure my sis miss me hehehe... semlm juz sms jek dpt... soon nak wat telepathy, urmm.. so evrythg would be secret and only us cud know n understand, missing malaysia? not really.. im more to missing a few people... i know dat the person knows... sending an energy towards them and telling i m missing them :-*...... m njoying what am i doing now, appreciate what god gave to me and will give to me.. be blessed my frens... put the highest tot, alwiz and be positive... god helps who helps themselves..... amen...

dah kat kol 6, org melambak2 kat luor, data entry x siap lg, headache tatau asal,... dah kuar kan pix yg xberhati perut tuh.. kang org kata aku saiko lak heheh... dunno exact date to go back to mesia... nak kene pendah lg, nak kene tuko line br lagi... byk kije tp enjoy laa juge.. biarlaa what other ppl saying about whatever things.... who am i to jugde, who can tell u what is rite or wrong... afraid a bit to trust other ppl, after 1 by 1 incident happend, juz wish god give me soo much strenght to move on, to face life... to continue my journey... cutoff or detachment.. ill do both urmm.... life, something or like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home