Thursday, October 13, 2005

I FinaLLy found my Love, Life, Happiness and most of all.... the truth and sincerity....

We were strangers, starting out on a journey
Never dreaming, what we’d have to go through
Now here we are, I’m suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart
When I lost hope, you were there to remind me
This is the start

And life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I’ll be there when the world stops turning
I’ll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand, unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

Knew there was somebody, somewhere
A new love in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I’ve been waiting so long
Nothing’s gonna tear us apart

And life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I’ll be there when the world stops turning
I’ll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Yeah

Life is a road that I wanna keep going on
Love is a river, I wanna keep going

Starting out on a journey

Life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Anastasia ost...

Love -- i found it, its in me... not thre not the other side, but in me... thanx to u god... i feel so much alive.. to move on, to continue my journey of life...

Life -- yup... m on my track back, already xplode but now... i wont turn back, keep on moving, juz a glance ... waiting juz maybe... not so sure bout that... no expectation juz enjoy my life... i swear ill try to listen his advice err... er...

Happiness -- urm... hapiness yup its all in me, only me who allowed myself how deep i want to be, how sad i want to be, what i want to be.. :)... yup, already what i wish for.. devoted all my life to god, to be one of his greatest servant... to experince god... that's life ..!

Truth n sincerity -- na... i want to see the truth realize the truth, and feel it.. i will know, i will be alwis sincere n truthful... i dont intend to get something in return cos.. it shows.. i have to change my self 1st, gud attitude, positive all the way, be happy, thankful to god, no worries.. heheh.. DONT COMPLAINT! the most important things..

shidee, afaz, k.ida... yup those got my blog add... i am sincere towards all of u, including im as well, but its like... if u r not sincere being my fren cant forced u, its within urself actually, now m move on not turning back... juz a glance, and waiting... maybe,.. i dunno... m happy like dis, when we parted today.. oh ya.. i cud c the whole picture of evrything... ended my karma, i wont start another karma, oh god please.. mus thanx for the advice, know that u didnt read this, plus take care of ur lovely wife.. hehehe...
i make my self clear... oh yeah david.. i dont know what to do wif u, yes m happy to be wif u, make me wiser, dis and dat, but thres no comitment, yes life is fun, but, u have to add responsibilty as well... it will make it complete... but really, if u want to be happy not cos the one u love, not bout being rich.. or what... its u.. when u cud find ur happiness inside ur self... u know.. ull understand.. life is juz a big jokes... dats all...
im, my was im, thanx for those 3yrs.. though not much dat i cud learnd from u, but atleast i know the truth in sincerity, from u david n didi, so many Ds hahaha...
i learnd my lesson well, this hardship, this karma, this series bad luck... not balming nybody... but i am happy to be alone means single single compare to have fling here and there, i want to focus on my work... i have a lots of love... i will spread all thoe love... cos m happy.... life is simple when u r really understand about it.... buena noches evrybody... happy, pleasure to know all of u... to me.. its not an end.. but juz the beginning..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home