Friday, December 08, 2006

Too little Too late...

I wanted you right here with me but
I have no choice you've gotta leave
Because my heart is breakin'
With every word I'm sayin'
I gave up everything I had
On something that just wouldn't last
But I refuse to cry
No tears will fall from these
Eyeee-eeee-eeees
Ooooh, ooooh
Get out
it's quite sometimes i didnt update my blog... oh my, time is very precious at the moment... somthing wrong with this thing?? .. well, congratz to my sis, well finally she got married bout 2 wiks ago... big occasion... me weding, m fine... but u know.. ppl keep sking when is my time.... by next yr perhaps the songs if for im,... definately..... times up, i want to get marry by next year... but firstly need to get rid of im of course... how... time will know, god will know of course... an... never mention bout his name really in my blog, usually i just mention, him... and using him also to evrybody... my boo ehehe... its juz a fling dear, u r not really my type... but its juz dat m comfortable with u, and everythg dats all.... not dat i want to have a serious relationship cos... definately i'll find somebody older than me, wiser than me for sure, taller, everythg is more than me... of cos...


I'm here right now, can't wait no more no
You were the one who stole my heart
Can't you see the wait is over
I need you to come closer
Please believe is getting stormy
You really got me hot

dat 1 is for him ahaha.... bat.. m head over heels of him but really its over... have to put an end to it... hello... m not that crazy to go on into dis relationship here... ok.. ehehe... he's evrythg after im... im cant get rid of that, with me... dats it, he can find others but not as great as me.. not bluffing but i know i have the result.. not proud proud but i have a heart here... not only for that... i dunno m crazy or what... but m really stuck on him dis time... well... i need focus that into somethg else divert the energy to much better places... such as my financial thingy.. isnt it? ehehehe

work- well.. been super bz of cos, but m fine atleast i have things to do, this is what i want what....

financial - uwaa.... very tight and all the best for future ahead.. make a wish dat nothing will fancy my eyes... the bes thing dat i can do at the moment

love - is all around me, nothing to be worried, nothing to be harm.. what...

happiness - m happy, neutrally happy... n comfortable with it

love, hapinesss & luck with alwis b around me... this joy & feelings actually make me stronger in another way.... thank u god, my sifu and those who teach me how to grow directly & indirectly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home