Sunday, October 08, 2006

it's ALL about the endless journey

i cant said that i've no words to put up my feelings.. now can concentrate more on this... as evrybody(like evrybody's are) aware of what had happen.... i shud take dis thing positively.. love life?? no, m living full of love now but my environment is not soo gud, the energy still corrupted with all those you-know-who... shud m looking for a new job next yr? shud i stay in this job for i dont know how long can i bear with it...
m not being supportive?... yeah atleast u can performd a bit dat nite, but well m feeling abit frusteratd cos.. its not as what as i seem.. sorry to say that u r not up to my standard... still... not being provocative or being sd dat m heavenly good here.. but atleast... its not worth to mention bout it at all...
A lot of things i need to expressd here.. really, bout dis, dat, here, there... crying not really... there's no room for me to give it up, this is the challenge that i need to go thru... it wouldnt be any difficulties as i m with god's energy... that is y, never less m not thankful to him... but i need dis strengh to boost up more.. i dont give ny heavenly care what will all those kiddies sd to me.. y shud i be worried, cos u r nothing to me at all... i know dat i only have a happy hour fwens till now, which i feel they only know how to take advantage on me, but well ... god is alwis thre for me.. as i dont feel burden ill do it, if not... i dont care...
hurmm... when at times i need help, not evrybody will be there... nvm cos god is alwis there for me... just dont mess with me too much... u'll know what will happen to u next, as long as i have this patient.. m just human afterall... we r just human which this is a human side that evry body has it.. remember, juz dont mess with me too much, which i never regreted what had happen bitween me and that 'fwen', never.. its not a threathen, well i have never being so heavenly angry yet, but when u r too much messing with me i dont have ny 2nd tot, yes its not my problem but y u interfere with my heaven life, i have never did nythg to u at all....
do u think i care bout my environment.... sometimes yes, but mostly know... i have my own goals to archive this higher level in my life.. which i can see not many ppl understand it y or what is it..... i love my life, i love god and most of all being here and remember him, do i need to show off evrythg, m juz being my self and i dont want nybody know what m thinking cos well actually the didnt know....
to all of u who read my blog, i dont xpect u to understand me, i dont xpect you to love me, to like me and etc etc i dont have ny xpectation from all of you... juz pls pls dont interfere with my life, my work and pls... dont let me.. make ur life suffer, cos u think i like it, no of course... what i want is more and beyond that all of you can imagine... which dat is my ultimate goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home