Saturday, November 18, 2006

come to me....

as what he told me.... let it be... and yes he'll come to me... i dont think that he did with her... well... i dunno but m satisfied that i really treat him great evrytime he's around and he okay when took his pix now in my phone... eheheh.... i dont want to ask y, i dont want to argue with this issue cos well, i know that he's into me tho not evrything, bout sex? i dunno but he really concern what's happening in me... things happen for a reason....
as long i know how to manage my heart i think its all rite... isnt god?!! he's evrywhre to me now.. looks he will take me to dinner somewhre next week... but its all depend on his schedule.. m fine... now feels settle down a bit...
hope i can get over and sort my things out asap... cos i dont want to spend my time on that soo much, a lot of things will come out soon... a good n great one of course.. i dont want to good things but great things-er... lex luthor!! well i want to do great things as well in my life... in this journey so that my next will be much better ;)....
my lips still sore... ehehe... well.. its not complaining but enjoying... enjoy evrything n desire nothing... no xpectation from nybody... even god.. if m doing it sincerely i know... if i need something return m not sincere... if i want to do i'll do... it happily...
thank u god, its a blessed cos like what he sd to me.. we'll never know what will happen afterwards... nything cub be happening... the best result... dont be contradict... be blessed as usuall....
its a bout happiness, my hapiness, even im didnt treat me like he did... hurm.... we'll see rite god!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home