Saturday, November 04, 2006

a day to remember a nite that is wonderful...

we cant be together tho it is soo unforgetable....

aku tak mudah untuk mencintai
aku tak mudah mengaku ku cinta
aku tak mudah mengatakan
aku jatuh cinta

its not wrong but its not ok... it was ages i didnt update my blog... time is very2 precious recently, raya seems great, evrything is great... went smoothly... 2nd day went to spore but didnt buy nythg... soon on dec hurm....

after big event all seems smooth... i wish.. but last nite, yes last nie.... i cant stand he is the person like that, i need to express here cos, he is evry woman wants not women even man wants... uwaaa..... m binding my heart and soul this time.. oh yes i really do... he appreaciate women and he is not mine! arghhh... well, whatver it is, i need to stop this floating feelings... really.. god i dont want to trap like this, he is evrywhre in me now uwaaa.... i have to flush away dis feelin......

crap, well this affair wont be that long... cos m afraid to fall in love again, my love is only for god... and it is crap i cant remember the word that m alwiz said...
m sad deep inside me, cos... m not worried but sad, y i need to go tru dis journey... did ive choose this one, cud be.... but u can alwis solve it rite... another man... and he is married... he cant resist me of cos, nobody can resist me...

shocked with the news, but i dont really feel anythg, yeah cos my heart is not there nymore, my heart is here.... trust yea, trust.... like she sd, well.... a lot of xample in front of my eyes.... even my latest affair... m afraid go further nymore... maybe cos m not find the comparetible yet... yup... i think so....

tall with pleasant look... shit, m in deep shit if i go on with him, but cant resist EACH OTHER!!!!! nobody appreaciate me like he did, ok! at least him, but no, nobody does... and this is what i HATE most, cant make him mine but he did it to me.... GOD, he is really kurosaki ichigo of me.... now i found my ichigo but full stop. i cant continue it cos no other word can describe ....

my next move, just play along the movie... i know what to do if i want him but well i didnt.... for a men like that, i just cant.....


I'm not missing you
Been through just about everything that I could go through
When it comes to relationships
Don't know what I was missing or why I ain't listen
When I told myself that was it
Now here I go, hurt again
Cause of my curiousity
Now that it's over
What else could it be _____

didnt want to go back as illl remember evrythg dat happen.... not looking for love.. ive got all my pleasure noe, but i know love will open for me later....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home