Monday, December 25, 2006

Nu Yar, Nu Me....

Well, basically not really new me, not a new resulotion but new to solution .. yes... i move on to another stage as i want to.. but im n bat of cos... forget all those i-dont-want-list-of-man... ive already close the curtain for 2006 and yet this nu yar brings me a gud not really my word but great happiness, health wealth, love, luck and of course success.. nothing is compare to u god of cos, to be one of the servant... not that tough actually but not many ppl realize it anyway....
mood- very sarcastic, full of ego, purrfectionist and bold
all the wish list dat i ve made this month makes me anxious hurmm... a bit, no expectation please, and i shall live happily ever.... full stop. yup.... i know my journey wont stop here but nothing is forever... just god!!
Love... i do have lots of it and nybody wants it juz let me know.... cos i wont ezily to gv to nybody.... anymore.. full stop. m back to my basic life which is... its better for me not to tell..... himitzhi ... secret.. m ez to gv myself to nybody dat i like... but not nymore.. tho i know there is nothing to lose and bcos of that i dont want more n more things happen... see a spilt second i can turn my self into whatever i want... like m in bed.... ehehe.....
i know its time for me to make a stop... to end whatever i feels need to end from the begining.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home