Tuesday, December 19, 2006

it is begin today.....

Yes I remember boy
'cause after we kissed
I could only think about your lips
Yes, I remember boy
the moment I knew
you were the one I could
spend my life with
Even before all the fame
and people screaming your name
I was there and you were my baby
Well....welll my dearie dear... i dunno y, once i say it, it happen... gloomy ahaha.... sweet surrender... yes it is... he is like dat... i cant resist him at the moment... its not dangerous, cos... i feel it before... yes it is... its a beautiful journey for both of us... life seems better and much more better everyday.... i want to drink...... uwaaa...... i want to.. forget bout all my sadness not really sadness, its a dissapointment more on that... life here i come, here the sadness go... i will get marry by next yr.. soon... love is evrywhre and happiness is around me, whatver comes in betwin it will regret....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home