Saturday, October 22, 2005

dEcisiOn MakIn'

Purple.... feels like to cry now, dunno y....congratulation to me... got a new job, well m lookin forward to... start fresh start new.. gud luck comes in 3... the next one is... he wants me back, well, m tired being a gf, being a fiance.. i want to be a wife... great wife... dats a bout it.. he believes what her fren told her compare to me.. well to be frank, m happy now, wif or without him. but i dont have the OriGinAliTy why did he wants me back!!! I juz need for the truth n sincerity.. i gave up most of my male frens.. cos i want to clear up my mind, i want to be ma self... enjoying evry moment in my life... he askd me to wear the ring back, asked me weather ive changed or not, well... if i want to change it for my self certainly.. i can be happy, i can be love... i feels all of that.... and y out of sudden he wants me back!

talking bout men, my sifu did know what i want in a men, what a criteria that ive wished for... but now... i want to focus in my career, i want to work hard, i want to travel so see all god's creation for man.. its not all.. my self is more important, yes m being selfish, what do i get from him, its not about being sincere or not, m being sincere for all the times.. m being positive, try to... be positive all the way, i have god who alwiz lead me, i have my sife as a medium, i have my sis as a sparing partner, i have spirtual frens who alwiz being guided all the time... oh yes.. we r move to the next level... which is im soooooooo blessed!

Life- put as a green colour.... i dont want to think about realtionship, cos at the moment, m soo afraid or realationship.. men comes wif intension, not being sincere n truthful to me.. m happy at the moment wif evrythg, i know that he was the love of my life.. but well... what do u xpected after he juz leave u like that, yes i know, ive took all the positive things from it, and yeah... i dont know who shud i trust, who shud i spend mylife wif... m soo afraid of this, im soo broken, m soo down, been thre, suffer that, i dont want dat is happening again, god.. please guide me...

i dont want dis interupt my emotional stability and of cos my spiritual power! i will make sure nothing will disturb, future is uncertain, i know, nothing is forever, i aware this.. but the most important thing is i want to be happy, m happy rite now, i love my self more den nything... i soo blessed and thankful what god has lead me, till now.. to let me feel his energy, i dont want to be contradict, when m alone, i know what i want, but when m wif him... i dont know what i want.. :((, i dont want to be sad nymore... no rain in my heart...

nothing more, nothing less, juz be happy, if it is the best
bind my heart, bind my sould, bind from any harm that will course
tru the nite across the day
i know my happiness will be in every way
love myself, love is everything
thank god for makin me feel dis way.

spread the LOVE... energy
spread the HAPPINESS energy



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home