Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So What??!!!

So what I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what
I'm havin more fun
And now that were done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright
I'm just fine
And you're a tool so
So what
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight

You weren't fair
You never were
You want it all but that's not fair
I gave you life
I gave my all
You weren't there, you let me fall


Well, it's been more than a year i didnt update my blog ahahahaha.... what a funny things! Naa.. i feel my feelings more stable now... really... i focus to other things besides love love love...

Work- so far ok, been doing nothing much - ahahah keje senang gaji byk....

no worries
be happy
surrender to god.................

luv ya kiss kiss kiss............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have learn several good stuff here. Certainly
worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you set
to create such a fantastic informative web site.



Also visit my page; repo cars for sale in pacoima

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home