Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finally.....

alrite then, its been 2 months i or we didnt get our salary.. can u imagine that, to survive with the whole of this life for the past 2 month... its not about complaining, but m keep on saying this thing.... i do fed up... and luckly m back to my old office.... great huh.... atleast yes atleast i can get my montly salary without interruption... i want to tell them m going off today, but since salary thingy is not solve i dunno...GOD help me...

i finally found someone.. finally found the one... :), yup... m setting the sun to set already... for the past few months back.. well.... for now... enuff...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home