Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i dont KNOW...

i dont know wether this decision that ive made is for whom actually, i've tried to vanish this a few days back incident for her i shall live, for her i shall continued my journey, for her i will celebrate her so called more to anniversary, event to write todays blog also i have to pull evrything back, and its all just for HER, i dont give a fuck to whoever anymore, i wont ask anythg, bcos after this i know.... i will determined my self to be strong willed.. evrything i will do its just for HER, i still keep ur pix my baby...
i dont asked them to share the pain, i dont asked them to be with me anymore, nothing that i want to ask anymore... afterall they are just human! merely human! i dont asked from them, i shudnt think about it, but as evrybody's know... the journey will never end.. part of me died yesterday... nobody will understand and i dont wish somebody to comfort me at all, i shud let go all these intense feeling... for the sake of her...
part of me has die, not long before the creation of earth
i will keep strong to be alive, for the sake of her which i love the most
to god i have faith, to err is still human,
forgive me god what i have did, but in the future i will becareful more
to god is love, suffer its just an illusion
part of me had died before, the rest will keep on moving and i hope i will understand more....
i will remember u, i will keep u in my heart... sorry my dear... more that sorry i feel.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok did you make them poems your self???

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home