Monday, November 14, 2005

SpooKy Vs FUnnY

Urmmm the training was great, evrything is smooth, its fun but spooky ahahah.... got alot of incident that when to think of it i will laugh, when the spookiness times... a bit scared!

got haf day, mc, not feeling well today, in and out... he came and send me to clinic, i dont think bout him, or nyone else, hello, i love my life like this..... and when to think bout migrating, m looking forward to, he didnt believe that ill go to states... well we'll see...

to look foward is what i am, to achive more is what i want, to be and to do great things is what i wish for....

spread the love... energy........


My life is brilliant
My love is pure
I saw an angel
Of that im sure
She smiled at me on the subway
She was with another man
But i wont lose no sleep on that
Cause ive got a plan

You`re beautiful. You`re beautiful.
You`re beautiful, it`s true
I saw your face in a crowded place,
and i dont know what to do
cause i`ll never be with you

yeah, she caught my eye
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that i was,
fucking high,
and i dont think that i`ll see her again
but we shared a moment that will last til the end

You`re beautiful.You`re beautiful
You`re beautiful, its true
i saw your face in a crowded place
and i dont know what to do
cause i`ll never be with you
You`re beautiful. You`re beautiful
You`re beautiful, it`s true
there must be an angel with a smile on her face,
when she thought up that i should be with you,
but it`s time to face the truth
i will never be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home