Thursday, January 12, 2006

isolated

m isolated myself, for nothing for i dunno what, i have to admit a several things in my life, mean to make evrythg's clear :((, m sad unfortunately, i know y is dat, i know y i am isolated myself, its for my own good? its for my own benefit? i dunno, but i need to do, to make it stop b4 evrytgh turns up side down

life is perfect, i love myself but at the moment, i dunno, its not being enjoying or not enjoying, m not in a very gud mood recently, since last wik, and i found it why, but yeah i cant do anythg also, tho it is so called freedom or whatever it it, ive got my limitation... after all m juz a human, we do have this divine energy but we also have the human side of course.

not, full with anger well, m enjoying it, dat's life, with the human side, rather than, think this and that without the reason y, do like parrot without what is the meaning and understand what is life and acting like know evrythg, and now using dat excuse without know what is the real reason.

also, yess like you so purfect and begging me for that, hello do i look a service center to you, come as u please, go as u wish.. this is real world, and being guilty for what have u made, crazy!

i know what i want, tho life seems so.... i dun want to say it, or think about it, i makes me feels like only god knows...

love is blossom, life is beautiful
i made my self doom, when i think it over

tru dis journey, tru dis end
i wish for the sincerity in mylife and towards the end

1 Comments:

Blogger myownmind said...

blues nampak..

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home